This is an excellent meal to make with whatever vegetables are in season. Welcome to the new Caribbean Cuisine: combining authentic flavours from there with local products from the season. This stew is a Dutch classic called "hutspot", but with products you can find all over Europe.
- Cut the mushrooms in pieces, or break them by hand if you prefer
- Wash and cut the vegetables in medium size bits
- Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper
- Put the oil in the pan and add the curry paste.
- Stir fry for about two minutes to release the flavours.
- Add the carrot and onions
- Stir fry for about 5 minutes on medium heat, then add the mushrooms.
- Add pepper, stock powder and salt to taste
- Stir fry the whisked eggs through the mix. If necessary, add a bit of oil to avoid that it becomes a single sticky mass.
- Add the leafy vegetables last. Stir fry just long enough to cook them and serve.
- You can also eat this without a wrap as a single pan meal.